SRI Returns BV – MyEuropeStore.com markets technology integration products for the benefit of Global Client Solutions Group. The company is committed in helping businesses get established and grow in Europe.
Europe has many initiatives going for assisting businesses find partners and subsidize technology integration into their business assets.
If you’re a small business or growing business you may qualify to a 10% discount on your purchase. Just send us your company details and a coupon would be provided to you.
Our discount qualification criteria are given here by sector.
We will offer a 10% discount for products bought through My Europe Store to all small businesses registered in the European Union or all non-European companies that have expressed to us their intention to set up their business in the Benelux. The Benelux is an economic union consisting of three western European states. The Kingdom of the Netherlands, the Kingdom of Belgium and the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
The following criteria apply:
- Agriculture: Maximum of €750,000 in average receipts
- Mining: Maximum 250 to 1,500 employees
- Utilities: Maximum number of employees ranges from 250 (for renewable electric power generation subsectors) to 1,000 (for electric power and natural gas distribution businesses).
- Construction: Maximum of €36.5 million in average receipts.
- Manufacturing: Maximum number of employees 1,500.
- Wholesale Trade: Maximum number of employees 250.
- Retail Trade: Maximum size standards are set at €7.5 million in average annual receipts. Otherwise 100 to 500 employee maximums.
- Transportation and Warehousing: Maximum number of employees 1,500. Transportation and warehousing are also defined by a maximum €37.5 million in average annual receipts.
- Information: Maximum number of employees 1,500. The maximum average annual receipts €38.5 million.
- Finance and Insurance: A maximum of 1,500 employees, and a maximum in average annual receipts €38.5 million.
- Real Estate, Rental, and Leasing: A maximum of €32.5 million annual receipts.
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services: A maximum of €20.5 million in average annual receipts, or a maximum of 1,500 employees.
- Health Care and Social Assistance: A maximum of €38.5 million in annual receipts.